What is healthy eating and how to build it into your lifestyle.
A self-care ritual to enhance your wellbeing.
Strengthen your body, particularly the core and postural muscles.
- Also called elixir of life. an alchemic preparation formerly believed to be capable of prolonging life.
- An alchemic preparation formerly believed to be capable of transmuting base metals into gold.
- The quintessence or absolute embodiment of anything.
- A panacea; cure-all; sovereign remedy.
- Pharmacology. a sweetened, aromatic solution of alcohol and water containing, or used as a vehicle for, medicinal substances.
My mission is to destroy the myth that you need to deprive yourself to be fit, healthy and happy!
I believe in the power of simplicity. My daily rituals create vitality in my life and I want you to experience the same. I am committed to sharing my knowledge and helping as many people as possible to make health their number one priority.
I am committed to paying it forward. My pound pup (Dozer) reminds me every day of how rewarding it is to make a difference without expecting something in return.
Through nutrition, massage therapy and Pilates, my focus is to work one-on-one with you to build a healthy lifestyle unique to you.
Join me on this path. I promise you will love the life you have created.
One on one and group sessions at your home or office
Get in touch to book an appointment
Updates & Articles
paying it forward
Elixir Life by Design is committed to paying it forward. A portion of your one-on-one/small group sessions will be donated to the RSPCA, ACT.
Frequently Asked Questions
Massage therapy is safe for most people. However, there are some contraindications. This is why you are asked to fill in a detailed personal health questionnaire prior to receiving massage treatments.
Yes. I am a member of the Association of Massage Therapists (AMT).
Yes! There is a good chance you will change your mind!